It may perhaps be difficult to consider that we are virtually midway as a result of the 12 months, but for Keller Williams brokers, time flies when you are possessing enjoyable and building firms worth getting and lives truly worth residing. In Q1 2022, agents exceeded the former Q1’s income volume, leaned into strategic partnerships, and upheld the high cultural requirements that the sector has arrive to anticipate from the world’s most significant authentic estate technological know-how franchise by agent rely.
“We’re happy to report our brokers have closed out a different successful report-breaking quarter in product sales quantity,” reported Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, an integrated dwelling knowledge organization. “Outperforming the market, our agents elevated product sales quantity far more than 10% about Q1 ’21.”
As of March 31, 2022, Keller Williams is home to 189,644 agents around the globe. This features 173,944 brokers in the United States and Canada, and 15,700 agents working exterior U.S. and Canada borders. In Q1 ’22, KW extra 1,523 web agents across its a lot more than 1,100 offices.
United States and Canada (production in Q1 ’22)
- Brokers shut $108.4 billion in product sales quantity, up 10.5% from previous Q1.
- Brokers shut 258.4 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22.
- Agents took 154. thousand new listings (new industry inventory) in Q1 ’22.
- Brokers wrote 295.8 thousand contracts (projected closings) in Q1 ’22.
- Contracts prepared quantity was $126.2 billion, up 8.2% in excess of Q1 ’21.
“The appreciation of house costs has resulted in agents’ commissions considerably outpacing the rate of inflation,” said Marc King, president, KW. “We’re continuing to lean into our earth-class teaching, coaching and engineering to assure our agents are poised to confront the headwinds of greater home finance loan fees and ongoing housing source constraints.”
“Our houses sold baseline signifies our next-greatest report for a Q1 across that crucial metric,” mentioned Jason Abrams, head of industry, kwx. “We are general happy with the effects of our agents amid hypercompetitive marketplace ailments.”
Keller Williams Globally Momentum (creation exterior the U.S. and Canada in Q1 ’22)
- As of March 31, agent rely outside the U.S. and Canada was 15,700, up 21.6% from Q1 ’21.
- Agents closed 16.5 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22, up 25.9% over Q1 ’21.
- Brokers closed $3.2 billion in sales quantity, up 27.1% from Q1 ’21.
- Brokers took 26.3 thousand new listings (new industry stock).
- Brokers wrote 19.2 thousand contracts (projected closings), up 18.3% above Q1 ’21.
- Contracts penned quantity was $2.9 billion, up 25.5% about Q1 ’21.
- In February, KW declared an growth into Sint Maarten.
- In March, KW announced an growth into Guyana.
Exterior of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s locations include: Albania Argentina Aruba Belgium Belize Bermuda Cambodia Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Dominican Republic Dubai, UAE France Greece Guyana Honduras Indonesia Eire Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Luxembourg Malaysia Mexico Monaco Mongolia Morocco Nicaragua Northern Cyprus Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania São Paulo, Brazil Saudi Arabia Serbia Sint Maarten Slovenia Southern Africa Spain Suriname Thailand Turkey Turks and Caicos United Kingdom Uruguay and Vietnam.
“The credit rating for our quarter immediately after quarter of aggressive global growth belongs to our tech-enabled agents, fueled by our highly effective schooling and business styles,” explained William E. Soteroff, president, KWW. “Our pipeline stays solid for new around the globe areas.”
Lifestyle and Industry Highlights
In Q1 ’22, Keller Williams associates leaned deeply into their society, gathering market accolades. In addition, they welcomed new leaders and segments with open arms.
- In January, KW ranked No. 51 on the Greatest Sites to Operate 2022 list by Glassdoor.
- In January, Entrepreneur magazine ranked KW No. 92 on its 2022 Franchise 500 ranking.
- In January, KW unveiled KW Sports + Amusement, a new company group.
- In February, Stacey Onnen was named head of new enterprise operations.
- In February, RISMedia named seven KW leaders to the 2022 Genuine Estate Newsmakers.
- In February, Forbes featured KW at No. 140 on its listing of America’s Very best Significant Businesses 2022.
- In February, kwx obtained CPros, a concierge transaction management solutions supplier.
- In February, Levi Rodgers was named director of KW Armed forces.
- In March, KW was named to Entrepreneur’s 2022 Fastest-Escalating Franchises and HousingWire’s 2022 Tech100 Real Estate Honorees lists.
- In March, six youthful KW industry experts have been named to REALTOR® Magazine’s “30 Below 30”.
- In March, Swanepoel named KW the No. 1 serious estate franchise by agent count, transaction sides, and sales volume.
- In March, KW’s European franchises helped household Ukrainian refugees.
- In March, KW was acknowledged as “the most prolific franchise network” on RealTrends 500.
“In Q1 ’22, we ongoing setting up and revamping our KW company communities and segments,” claimed Sajag Patel, head of coaching, communities and studying, KW. “We’re enabling our brokers to target on business development via additional link, empowerment, and influence.”
“We assume to continue on aggressively attracting agents throughout the comprehensive spectrum of their real estate professions,” claimed Patel. “Our teaching and coaching are next to none, and keep on to raise agent output, leveraging the ideal methods and lessons discovered of our top real estate producers.”